Saturday, June 5, 2010

What Is It?

This will be impossible to guess... I'll explain it tomorrow...

AND THE ANSWER IS... I drink a kind of tea that comes in a cylindrical tin from The Republic of Tea, and the tea bags are shaped in a circle or round, packed 50 to a tin. On this day, the tin was empty, and I noticed some very fine tea remnants in the bottom of the tin; I tapped the edge of the tin against my sink. Because the the sink was wet, the fine grains of tea formed a sort of geological, interesting shape. I just had to take a photo of it. If you look very carefully at the bottom right hand corner, I think you will see the faint edge of the drain strainer basket.

2 comments:

  1. I see a curved edge suggesting cement or some other solid surface.. with aging results on it.. OK, now I will wait for the results.
    Barb

    ReplyDelete
  2. I made a comment, but it does not show!

    ReplyDelete